SLC Capability Statement – Health & Safety
SLC Consultants Ltd provides professional health and safety support to the offshore and onshore petrochemical industry, including:
- Provision of independent audit and performance development, advice on all aspects of asset integrity management, including workforce engagement.
- Independent auditing of entire safety management systems or any of their derivative
components, e.g. maintenance and verification systems, operational procedures, safe systems of work, competence, etc.
- Independent auditing of third party stakeholders, e.g. contractors, vendors, suppliers, etc and delivery of confidential reports.
- Development of bespoke auditing, monitoring and inspection regimes.
- Training in health and safety, e.g. risk management, behavioural and cultural aspects, UK
legislation, safety management systems and procedures, etc.
- Creation and/or review of safe systems of work and operational procedures.
- Independent investigation of accidents and incidents.
- Independent and confidential appraisal of key management outputs, e.g. leadership in asset integrity, the focus and efficacy of the engineering function, subscription to best practice,
promotion of lateral learning, etc.
- Provision of a liaison service with regulatory authorities.
- Interpretation of regulatory enforcement requirements with independent confidential advice on the delivery of compliance criteria and remedial action.
SLC Consultants Ltd has wide in-house experience and professional expertise in the
above-mentioned areas and can deliver these work programmes onshore, offshore and
As a Chartered Member of IOSH, Stan Cutts is fully committed to the Institute of Occupational Safety & Health (IOSH) Professional Code of Conduct (see www.iosh.co.uk/codeofconduct).