A sample of feedback from clients:
- “Stan performed two audits on our Timor Sea Operations focussed on integrity management. His recommendations have made a significant impact to our safe working practices. I would recommend Stan to any oilfield operator when it comes to improving HSE. He is truly an expert in his field, which is feedback I received from all personnel that had the opportunity to work with him during these audits. Because of this, Stan has a unique talent to persuade others to change their behaviours and buy-in into better ways of ensuring a safe workplace. I will use his services again when I can.”
Jop van Hattum, Production & Operations Manager, SIPC Australia
10 May 2009
- “SLC Consultants Ltd was commissioned by South Hook LNG Terminal in January 2008 to script and deliver a wide range of health and safety training programmes. Over this period SLC Consultants Ltd has provided an outstanding service which has clearly resulted in a significant step change in behaviour and HSE awareness of the entire workforce.Therefore we have no hesitation in recommending SLC Consultants Ltd to anyone seeking a competent and professional HSE consultancy”.
Barney Fletcher, HSE Manager, South Hook LNG Terminal Project, Milford Haven
23 June 2009
- "Stan has supported and presented at a number of ABB seminars on maintenance and reliability. He also supported ABB in proving its knowledge in the area of offshore issues, integrity etc. Stan is a very competent and professional individual who I would recommend and ABB would also look to work with him in the future"
Peter Hunt, Business Development Director, ABB Engineering Services
02 Sept 2009
"Stan provided training for ABB on offshore legislation and its implementation; the training was excellent and the knowledge of the subject invaluable."
Kevin Walls, Inspection Group Manager, ABB Ltd
01 Sept 2009
- “Stan, along with a colleague Frank, conducted an audit of Health and Safety management at our Great Yarmouth facility. This was an augmentation to our internal audit programme and has provided a valuable perspective on how we undertake our activities. His opinions and recommendations have been welcomed and have highlighted issues that may not have been otherwise identified.”
Malcolm Mather, QEHS Manager (Norwich & Gt Yarmouth), Tyco Fire & Integrated Solutions (UK) Ltd
04 Sept 2009
- "A significant audit highlighting the positives in our management of asset integrity and a number of important learnings."
Marc McBride, Group Head of Process Safety, Centrica
28 Jan 2010