A sample of feedback from clients:
- "Lynne helped me, as a Senior Manager in developing a new approach and strategy which has informed our own development plan. Her expertise and knowledge has benefited our Company and our staff. We now look confidently to the new challenges in 2010 and with her help we are better able to react and develop responses with a whole organisational strategy. A first class trainer and supportive professional."
Michael Easton MA, BA (Hons), A.I.F.L Chief Auditor & Projects Lead
AQUILA TRAINING & EDUCATION SERVICES LIMITED, Lowestoft
16th Feb 2010
- "Lynne has always been highly responsive to the needs of our service when we have worked with her. She doesn't just do what is required; on many occasions she has gone beyond this - offering and supporting mutual cooperation with the providers. Where I have asked her for extra information she has gone away and found it, using her varied work to promote good practice".
Lesley Cresswell, Strategic Manager, Adult and Community Learning
Essex County Council
15th Jan 2010
- "Lynne Cutts has been a great asset in the development of the skills for life and functional skills programmes in our FE College. Her expertise and dedication has helped us drive through changes that enable us to offer enhanced courses to meet the diverse needs of our students. A strong element of this support has been to equip staff with up to the minute training and information on the latest teaching and learning theories they need to meet the challenges of new programmes and to teach with confidence".
Barry Sewell, Programme Leader Functional Skills
Suffolk New College, Ipswich
2nd Feb 2010
- "Lynne has been our dedicated LSIS consultant for the last 3 years for the SfLIP and more recently the SfLSP. We have been very fortunate to have had Lynne as our consultant as she has delivered focused training to Teaching staff and Managers, supported the development of an new SfL Strategic Plan, identified PDP and CPD for existing staff and has supported me in developing an action plan to embed LLN through a Whole Organisational Approach. Lynne is approachable, extremely knowledgeable of organisational development needs and an excellent communicator. The support I have received from Lynne has been invaluable."
Simon Bambridge, Regional Delivery Standards and Training Officer
Nacro Services East, Wisbech
20th Feb 2010
- "Lynne has been hugely helpful to Street Forge Workshops over the last two years. She has an invaluable knowledge of resources and strategies for development of small organisations. Worth her weight in gold"
Lynne Peat, Street Forge WorkShops, Thornham Magna, Suffolk
9th Jan 2010